'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

really cool game. nice graphics.

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

really cool graphics!

gameplay very simple but funny.

Trio Maze Escape Trio Maze Escape

It is a funny game and with a good gameplay. Need some minor adjustments, like when the player goes through a level and has to press next level two times.

coder22 responds:

Thanks for playing my game nemezes and also for the valuable feedback. I have fixed the error. Now the player only needs to click Next Level button once in order to go to the next level :)

Three Bird Rhythm Three Bird Rhythm

you should consider to put some visual warning for the player knows when to press the button, only with the beat is too hard. visual warning = like the games guitar hero that light the button to press.

the assets of the game are really nice! the art is good!

Rock- C3Jam Rock- C3Jam

nice game!

Coffee Adventure Coffee Adventure

nice graphics and the voice is really funny. keep up the good work!

Tap Tap Creatures Tap Tap Creatures

this game is hard and what turns it hard is the change of the angle of the screen, sometimes I cannot find where the character is..

este jogo é muito difícil, o que torna ele difícil são as mudanças do ângulo da tela, geralmente não consigo identificar onde o personagem está..

ricardoguedes21 responds:

I made a small change in the "Camera that rotates" now before starting the game you can choose whether it will spin or not.

Fiz uma pequena mudança na "Câmera que gira" agora antes de iniciar o jogo você pode escolher se ela vai girar ou não.